• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
If you are a small business owner or going to start a new business. But worried about how to start expanding your business or which business you can start.
Our community will help you. Here are some easy and unique small business ideas.

1. Icecream shop business ( 100% sale in every season) Make your budget, plan your location, And start. You can higher a good ice cream maker or take some lessons learn how to make ice cream. Then Buy 1/2 top quality ice cream machines, and start.You can either make a small ice cream parlor to sit and enjoy or just selling the shop.
  2. Party Planner Pakistan is the country where every season is a party season, weddings engagement, birthday parties, eid parties, Welcome parties. and get together parties. So you don't have a risk to get fail in this business.
  3. Photographer Become a professional photographer. You can start with low budget. Buy good camera

Hi/
I think Cake baking is also a raising and growing the small business idea. Almost at every occasion, people buy it and it is also easy to do. Even women could start it at home to deliver to bakery shops and home services.
When one starts it, It needs a little patience and good manners and brilliant services. When one gains a confidence and customers believe on them then it would raise.

hooriya

Yes, you are right Adiba Anwar. Here are many small business ideas for women.
One of my aunts started a clothing shop like a boutique at home. And now she has a big boutique and she is earning more than boys in Job.
For women, there are many opportunities. After a good planning and management, Just increase customers confidence could grow your business.

faiza

I got very good ideas From this thread. I'm also interested to start a small business from home. And before reading this thread I thought just teaching and home tuitions are only honorable jobs for girls. But That is too hectic. I liked the ideas of starting a Party planner business. It is best for girls as well because the girls artistic and home experience gives more ideas.Just they need to hire some workers.

I think making a small company and working together as small business partners is also a great idea. In this way, you can invest a reasonable money divided by 4/6 persons. In this way burden of money and work will also be less on all the members. Of course, the benefit will be divided into all members. But When all members use their contacts, ideas, energy, and resources they will grow fastly and will earn a huge money.
Now the company of what?
real estates,
property
import export
farming
It could be a company of dairy milk products like fruit yogurt, butter, yogurt milk, cheez, cream, margarine etc.
When all the members will work in a company they will divide work into categories. Liking making, selling, supply.and accounts/budget etc.All these are also growing and raising small businesses in Pakistan. You can suggest more small business ideas here.

hassan

Hello, this is Hassan.
If you are a teenager and want to start your own work at home. And also want to continue your study.Than Cleaning company is also a great and easy business with a huge profit.I friend started it with two of my friends. This type of business is cleaning of carpets, roofs, and Car seats. I just bought a hooper(vacuum cleaner) two fast pipe showers, Cleaning brushes, detergent etc. As a teenager, it's going very well and he also does not have any problem with this study. They take orders from home and do work at any time. Hope others will also get some new ideas with this.Buy for right now.

maida

Amazing. All the discussion is very informative. I wish I could read it before. You all guys are doing big help of each other. I think baking and ice cream business is best to do in Pakistan for ladies. I love the ideas. I think soon, it is going to be a business just for women. Faiza you are right, teaching and private coaching is really a very hectic job. As a teacher, i would suggest all others do not start teaching before trying other opportunities. Especially if you do not have a personal interest in teaching.

faiza

I think making a small company and working together as small business partners is also a great idea. In this way, you can invest a reasonable money divided by 4/6 persons. In this way burden of money and work will also be less on all the members. Of course, the benefit will be divided into all members. But When all members use their contacts, ideas, energy, and resources they will grow fastly and will earn a huge money.
Now the company of what?
real estates,
property
import export
farming
It could be a company of dairy milk products like fruit yogurt, butter, yogurt milk, cheez, cream, margarine etc.
When all the members will work in a company they will divide work into categories. Liking making, selling, supply.and accounts/budget etc.All these are also growing and raising small businesses in Pakistan. You can suggest more small business ideas here.
this One is also a great idea. As women do home cores daily and already have good experience of all these jobs.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
You all guys are taking a good interest in the thread of small business ideas. And sharing a good knowledge of all the opportunities our youngsters and student are in need to know. Pakistan is rich in resources and fun of creativity as well people here are a much hard worker. The only lack of knowledge of abilities uses of self-power is needed to utilize and get benefits. Keep it up, guys.:)

ayesha salman

Hi Guys
I want to share one of my experience as I worked with w11stop.com from the past 4 years and what they do is just purchase an electronic items and resell it. They took help of their site by getting profit. I guess you can also start like this.

Last edited: