• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Save the nation through education

I am a retired educationist, social worker and writer.
I deadly believe that we can put our society on the right path only with a meanung and purposeful education, which unfortunately we don't have.

PKFarmer

I am a retired educationist, social worker and writer.
I deadly believe that we can put our society on the right path only with a meanung and purposeful education, which unfortunately we don't have.

I don't know what you mean by Education, because now everyone has their definition of education. If you mean by gathering big degrees to prove knowledge is meant to be educated than it's not my view. Usually, people think if someone has good command over English then that is also an educated person, but am also against this.

There was a time when people look forward to collecting skills to make them-self educated, which we have forgotten now. That's why poverty is increasing dramatically, everyone wants quick jobs, not skills. Where skills can produce more jobs.