• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Facebook faces mass legal action over data leak.

i worked with paypal and we got this complains like a lot...
Strategy here is if the email was too good to be true, dont open it...phishers were so smart they even make their email address look the same as the one from PayPal
pay pal is just a democrat supporting garbage company .

Stupid, how can they suffer repercussions from a previous data leak being recirculated. Those circulating it should be prosecuted.
If I sent you a link now to file that had: The names of everyone who liked my comment, and your name and I went to your profile and added 5 random people who you're friends with to that list.
When you open that file all that info is there, if you share my post. Or put it in a group. That has now been circulated with many people. Who is at fault there? Facebook? No.

Bruh my friend list is not what is at question here. Maybe you should read an article first. They have everything. Your address your name your birthday your phone numbers blah blah blah blah . You sir area moron.

Stupid, how can they suffer repercussions from a previous data leak being recirculated. Those circulating it should be prosecuted.
I'm giving you an example. Add addresses your bank info whatever you want the point was that someone sharing that in this chat, or a group is not something facebook can control.

It should be fined least 30% of the value the company to learn the lesson.. and break it apart the whole FB.
they will pay u through their ads system so u can pay them back right away
1f602.png

I have been affected by the breach apparently, and just discovered it a few days ago!! Does anybody know how to take part to this?! Regardless from money it's time for a change in regulation

Trust is the most important spiritual word it's not just A word but faith in itself means contact with heart & soul & if it's betrayed it hurts very badly which gives pains without having any wound. And it can newer be expected from a social network where people share their emotions & sentiments.

Really? Not likely. A public flogging would be best. Will surely teach the mighty Zuckerberg an invaluable lesson about accountability. It’s barbaric, I know. But effective.

I am also coming for my compensation! In March 2020 I emailed to #Whatsapp my proposal to add the catalogue to the merchant's chat. You made adjustments in October or November 2020 but you haven't paid me for my intellectual input. I didn't know that you could be this greedy!! This is something that didn't call for billions that they are about to charge you now! But you chose to take it all to yourself. This greed must stop! As your company gains value and so should I; who has added value to your company through my proposal!

Is that why my account was deleted along with all my photos . Even though I sent them my iD to prove it was my account? Lot of those photos were of family and friends passed that I can't replace . Last conversation with deceased family and friends . 10 yrs of photos and my life. Hope they do have to pay !

ch adeel

Is that why my account was deleted along with all my photos . Even though I sent them my iD to prove it was my account? Lot of those photos were of family and friends passed that I can't replace . Last conversation with deceased family and friends . 10 yrs of photos and my life. Hope they do have to pay !
i was through the same thing while serving a 30-day ban lost the whole of my old profile even after sent the id. They deserve everything they get.