• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Being a Traditional Girl!!

jasminepednekar

I was raised to be the perfect submissive daughter and I grudgingly still am. I had to do “girl” things only. Be more shy, be more religious, don’t be loud, don’t be a rebel, don’t go out in the sun or get dark, don’t go out at night, don’t wear that, don’t drink this, don’t question so much, don’t use your phone so much, and basically don’t do the things the boys in the family still get away with doing. And god forbid you date. The restrictions are ridiculous but most of my friends face them too so it’s not just my backward family. I realized girls and boys are taught selected skills, and this whole thing falls under the pretence of “culture”. You’re basically supposed to be a beauty queen with all the skills of a housewife and also get a Masters/Doctorate on the side. Oh, after that degree, get married to the man your parents pick and forget about that so called career (unless your husband’s family approves).

Last edited:

Badsha khan

Way of thinking is nice and broad sense of humour. :)
But some restrictions make us safe and secure. so it should be the part of life.
I don't have an idea what you are facing about, But please don't follow the western culture if u r thinking that's great.
I personally experienced that the culture we have a great than other one's.

Tayyab Ishaq

Yes, of course, Jasmin we as Muslims are much batter that Western girls who are free for careers and about their own doings.
You think you are being restricted in your home, but there are many opportunities that you can avail yourself in your own home anything that you want to make your.
But on the other side of the table, we as men in Pakistan also play the worst role to degrades women in their careers. We should appreciate them if they play a role in progressing their skills in making their country and family stronger.

johniimtiaz

Awesome! Of course I encourage your thoughts! We have the best to offer the entire world! So, being a fashionable person we must first adopt a beautiful makeup looks! Because makeup art totally changes our looks and makes a person more adorable and beautiful. However, girls know the importance of makeup art much better than boys !!
Here, I am sharing a video to you about makeup tutorial:

Last edited by a moderator: