1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Celebrating 100+ members and 141+ informative content that is being read by thousands of people daily. Thank you all for making this community better with your presence
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to add content. Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE
    Dismiss Notice

Which company is best to buy an automatic washing machin?

Discussion in 'Electronics Forums' started by Sureya Anwer, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Sureya Anwer

Sureya Anwer New Member

Hello as a working woman, It is really hard to get free time in-house cores. And spacially washing of clothes is the hardest thing in this world. And kam wali masi, is not cleaning our clothes very well. So I decided to buy an automatic washing machine which could save my time. And the body has any idea which company in Pakistan is supplying best machine?

Jaweria likes this.
  2. Jaweria

Jaweria New Member

You are right for working women it's hard to complete daily tasks. So Sunday comes with an extra burden of washing. So I bought a Samsung auto machine in 90,000RS. It's working very smartly.

3. faizanmalik

faizanmalik New Member

You can try Haier automatic washing machine...

4. Faizan Alam

Faizan Alam New Member

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)