1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The future and scope of Mechanical engineering Pakistan?

Discussion in 'University Students' started by Abrar, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Abrar

Abrar New Member

Hi,
    I want to know what is the scope and future of mechanical engineering in Pakistan? My brother is very much found in mechanical work. And he is pushing us to allow him to do mechanical engineering. But the interruption is maybe he prefers to go abroad in future.
    I just want to have some information on his behalf about the demand and fields where he could work. Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2018
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Abrar

Mechanical engineering is a tough field. But as you have mentioned he has passion for mechanical engineering than he should jump into this profession without thinking about scope.

Sadly in Pakistan Mechanical engineers have to face hard time finding a good job at the start. But after some years of work experience the future is bright. The situation of industries in Pakistan is not very good presently.

But he should not think about the scope right now. His focus should be to get the degree and start the career.

Good Luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)