• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Information Reasons for a happy marriage and divorce

* Reasons for a happy marriage and divorce *

Do not abuse your wife in the words of your mother, otherwise Allah will not leave you. This is a very delicate relationship. Please take care of this relationship. This relationship is to carry your generation. This is the relationship that will grow your generation. Relationship will be a source of honor and humiliation for you in the world ... !!!

In our society, most of the domestic disputes are due to the in-laws' society, that the husband abuses his wife by listening to his mother's words and abuses his wife by listening to her mother's words. In fact, this is cruelty ... !!!

What the mother said immediately showed warmth to the wife without confirmation, then it is very foolish and ignorant, it is tantamount to ruining your house, first confirm and then take action ... !!!

Where should I go to cry that today 60 out of 100 divorces in my country are due to in-laws society that the husband humiliates the wife by listening to the mother's words and does not spend money on the wife's words. Mouth does not speak, does not give the right time to the wife in the words of the mother, I swear to God, these are all loss-making jobs ... !!!

The wife has the right to a separate house. This right has been given to her by Islam, the Shari'ah of Muhammad. If you cannot give her this right, then for the sake of Allah, do not cause her humiliation and disgrace in the in-laws ... !! !

Encourage her, encourage her, love her, respect her, love her, she will make your home a paradise, your descendants will grow up, your children will become obedient, your name will rise in the society ... !! !

But if you think that what the mother said was right and then humiliated the wife, then the father said what was right and then the rain fell on the wife and the sister said what was right and went and disrespected the wife, then remember you Not only have you lost the peace of a happy married life, but you have also compromised on the obedience of your children. Allah has slapped the prayers on the face and said, "We have given you a beautiful relationship like Tameen Nikah. Tell me how you treated your wife ..." ???

Before the mother says something, confirm it. If the mother is right, explain it to the wife with love. If the wife repeats the mistake again, then resentment is your right. If the wife makes the same mistake again, then resentment and anger against the wife is your right. !!!

On the other hand, it is cruel that the wife comes home and tells the husband things against the mother, but such cases are very rare. The reason for most divorces is that the husband abuses the wife by listening to the mother's words ... !!!

In the end, I will say that in the words of the mother, do not humiliate the wife, do not abuse the wife, do not abuse the wife, first confirm that if the thing is true, then it is necessary to express resentment towards the wife, similarly if the wife is against the mother Someone says something, even if the wife is right, don't explain it to the mother, instruct the wife to be patient with love ... !!!

The whole world is against the wife, the wife does not care, but when the wife's own husband is against her, she is broken from within, so this is a very delicate and beautiful relationship, keep this relationship with your beautiful morals. Then ideal children will be born on whom your pride will not end till death.

* Reasons for a happy marriage and divorce *

Do not abuse your wife in the words of your mother, otherwise Allah will not leave you. This is a very delicate relationship. Please take care of this relationship. This relationship is to carry your generation. This is the relationship that will grow your generation. Relationship will be a source of honor and humiliation for you in the world ... !!!

In our society, most of the domestic disputes are due to the in-laws' society, that the husband abuses his wife by listening to his mother's words and abuses his wife by listening to her mother's words. In fact, this is cruelty ... !!!

What the mother said immediately showed warmth to the wife without confirmation, then it is very foolish and ignorant, it is tantamount to ruining your house, first confirm and then take action ... !!!

Where should I go to cry that today 60 out of 100 divorces in my country are due to in-laws society that the husband humiliates the wife by listening to the mother's words and does not spend money on the wife's words. Mouth does not speak, does not give the right time to the wife in the words of the mother, I swear to God, these are all loss-making jobs ... !!!

The wife has the right to a separate house. This right has been given to her by Islam, the Shari'ah of Muhammad. If you cannot give her this right, then for the sake of Allah, do not cause her humiliation and disgrace in the in-laws ... !! !

Encourage her, encourage her, love her, respect her, love her, she will make your home a paradise, your descendants will grow up, your children will become obedient, your name will rise in the society ... !! !

But if you think that what the mother said was right and then humiliated the wife, then the father said what was right and then the rain fell on the wife and the sister said what was right and went and disrespected the wife, then remember you Not only have you lost the peace of a happy married life, but you have also compromised on the obedience of your children. Allah has slapped the prayers on the face and said, "We have given you a beautiful relationship like Tameen Nikah. Tell me how you treated your wife ..." ???

Before the mother says something, confirm it. If the mother is right, explain it to the wife with love. If the wife repeats the mistake again, then resentment is your right. If the wife makes the same mistake again, then resentment and anger against the wife is your right. !!!

On the other hand, it is cruel that the wife comes home and tells the husband things against the mother, but such cases are very rare. The reason for most divorces is that the husband abuses the wife by listening to the mother's words ... !!!

In the end, I will say that in the words of the mother, do not humiliate the wife, do not abuse the wife, do not abuse the wife, first confirm that if the thing is true, then it is necessary to express resentment towards the wife, similarly if the wife is against the mother Someone says something, even if the wife is right, don't explain it to the mother, instruct the wife to be patient with love ... !!!

The whole world is against the wife, the wife does not care, but when the wife's own husband is against her, she is broken from within, so this is a very delicate and beautiful relationship, keep this relationship with your beautiful morals. Then ideal children will be born on whom your pride will not end till death.
I agree but agr larki saas ko apni maan ki trha samjy to saas kbi b asa nai krti