1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Celebrating 100+ members and 141+ informative content that is being read by thousands of people daily. Thank you all for making this community better with your presence
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to add content. Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE
    Dismiss Notice

Online studying

Discussion in 'University Students' started by Usama Qadeer, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Usama Qadeer

Usama Qadeer New Member

I'm an intermediate student. I want to study online . Does anyone know about any good online website from which I can study all courses ??

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Hello Usama,

What is your field of interest? There are many online education websites where you can learn many things like

www.udemy.com
    www.edx.org.

These websites have courses related to almost every field. You can find some offers to get most of the courses for free.

3. Usama Qadeer

Usama Qadeer New Member

What about this website ?? My friend suggested me .

I liked the way they are teaching , watched some samples of them. I'm interested to study from this website because they're teaching in Urdu and it's probably good for me to study in my own language. So , I just wanna know the reviews about this website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)