1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Celebrating 100+ members and 141+ informative content that is being read by thousands of people daily. Thank you all for making this community better with your presence
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to add content. Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE
    Dismiss Notice

Online book stores in Pakistan.

Discussion in 'Ask for business information' started by Ali Murtaza, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Ali Murtaza

Ali Murtaza New Member

Aslam o Alikum. Anybody have any idea to start an online bookstore in Pakistan. I needful guide on how to start and run. And how much expenses I would have to bear in This business.

2. Mubashir ahmed

Mubashir ahmed New Member

hello sir i am available to help you kindy Whatsapp me 03402438572

3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

@Ali Murtaza

to start an online book store first of all you need an online store where you can display the products, in your case books. That store can be created by the web developers who would charge you somewhere between 10000 pkr to 20000 pkr depending upon which platform you choose.

secondly you need a vendor who ships the books whenever some order is placed at your website. I recommend to contact some vendors available in different parts of country, and sign a deal with them so that they ship your products and get money from you on weekly basis.

Do not purchase the books at your own. It is not wise decision to have such wide range of inventory because it needs huge investment.

The main hurdles in this business are recieving payments and getting a good vendor. Also you will need some capital to spend on marketing like facebook ads and brand awarness.

Thats all.

4. faizanmalik

faizanmalik New Member

I really like the way as you explain about the online book store, you are right there many platform available to start this business it's depend on those peoples who are thinking to start it which platform they will choose anyways i'll prefer wordpress platform...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)