1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Personal Roadmap to Online Business Success

Discussion in 'Share a business idea' started by Hamza Mazhar, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Hamza Mazhar

Hamza Mazhar New Member

Few things that I see in my inbox almost every day.

How can I start an online business before I quit my job?

I don’t have a degree but I want to start an online business. Teach me what to do?

I want to have another stream of income other than my job, what can I do?

I have been asked these questions a lot.

There are many ways to respond to these questions but the true one-word answer to this is “Work”.

Financial freedom is not a distant reality or an impossible dream. It’s just a matter of execution. If you want to start an online business, then you must prepare yourself for execution, doing things and working out on a plan.

One thing I just can’t stand is people asking for help but then just start to procrastinate, delay things and later say, “It’s hard”.

Remember, nothing is hard when you are ready to play your part. Marie Florio rightly puts this as “Everything is figureoutable”.

You may have a deep desire to start an online business, or your personal finances may be all over the place or maybe the financial circumstances say to you to make a six-figure income within a month to survive.

Whatever the reason may be, just take my one advice. Never think that learning a new thing would be hard. It may be lengthy; it may ask you to work, but its possible to be an expert in it.

Here in this article, I am breaking down things into a simple step-by-step guide for you to work on. Just don’t get yourself overwhelmed with items on the menu. Relax and take one step at a time. Once you have done the reading, you may listen to Jodin Spark. J

Let’s dive in.

https://www.skillgains.com/blog/my-personal-roadmap-to-online-business-success/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)