1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Celebrating 100+ members and 141+ informative content that is being read by thousands of people daily. Thank you all for making this community better with your presence
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to add content. Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE
    Dismiss Notice

I am Waqar administrator and moderator of this forum

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Admin, Jan 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

AOA fellow members,

I am Waqar, Administrator of this forum, I have been hired to manage and moderate this community. I am software engineer and web programmer. This forum was created at the end of 2016 with the vision of a complete forum where people can discuss about different things related to Pakistan only.

My Qualification:
    I did software engineering in 2014 and started working as a software developer in Lahore. These days i manage a software company in Lahore,I create web applications and other software's. I have been serving software industry since 2015 .

My Skills:
    • Engineering.
    • Software Development.
    • Coaching.
    • Travelling.
    • Entrpreneurship.

How Can i contribute here:
    I can help fellow members with the problems related to Engineering. Engineering universities, Software development and Web development. If you have any question related to these fields you can post in appropriate sections and i will try to answer that with the best of my knowledge.

You can send me private message also directly---- > start conversation with me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)