1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to start online electronic store in Pakistan

Discussion in 'Online Shopping discussion' started by aizad, Oct 26, 2017.

1. aizad

aizad New Member

Aslam o Alaikum my nice #Pakistan #community!

I'm a electronics expert and worked with big electronic stores for some time.
    I have enough experience of electronics and sales. I want to start an online electronic business of cheep and daily use electronics like a hairdryer. coffee maker, remote, chargers, electrical blenders, and mixers, toys, devices, etc. But I need help as for how to promote my business and how to start selling online?
    please help me in this regard. This is an online electronic site in abroad. I got this idea very useful. And like to start an online electronic store in Pakistan like this. All suggestions will be appreciated. [​IMG] http://www.microcenter.com/

Adiba Anwar likes this.
  2. Adiba Anwar

Adiba Anwar Member

Hello aizad.
    Electronic business is a very good business. But it needs a little expertise and also you have to be a very keen about the products. You must have to be a good knowledge about the technical problems. Many times products fall us into a big loss. I'm linking this article that could help you.
    Steps to be taken before starting electronic business

aizad likes this.
  3. aizad

aizad New Member

Thanks for your reply Miss Adiba.
    It is a very helpful article. It will help me out to find simple and easy steps to start a business. You are right electronic business really needs expertise. I will get a little more knowledge and experience before starting it. Thank you again. looking for more suggestions from other experienced and experts in this electronic business.

4. Jamess Jones

Jamess Jones New Member

Bike are also include in the online business i start business against Pakwheel like sir

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)