1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free business ideas in Pakistan.

Discussion in 'Ask for business information' started by Altaf, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Altaf

Altaf New Member

Let's exchange free business ideas in Pakistan. It is my personal experience that many people who had have nothing with them. They took a break to start doing something and know they are running big forums of their own business.
    I want to share my ideas with you and you can also drop your suggestion. In this way, we could reach a decision of how and what to start.
    My first Idea for free business in Pakistan is free to home delivery services of grocery and foods. You will say it free but actually, it will pay you much. Talk to some Karyana stores to give them all grocery products at a less price and then find some customers in the streets of your areas who can't go to buy themselves. Give them your phone number and they will order you all the things they need. Pick the things from the store and drop at homes. Keep the profit +a tip of delivering product to the place will also go into your pocket.
    Does it seems cool to you...
    First, make customers and then you will get some boys who will deliver on your behalf and you will just sit and take the orders.
    Be your own boss.

Abrar, Basheer and Admin like this.
  2. Basheer

Basheer New Member

Gardening! I think Gardening is a high paying job in Pakistan. With a little knowledge about planting and skills of maintenance of gardens and backyards one could get a number of customers. And the featured benefit of this job is you will get wealthy customers and advance payments. So there will be no chance to be cheated.

Abrar, Altaf and Ayesha like this.
  3. Ayesha

Ayesha New Member

Cake baking and interior designing is also a raising business in Pakistan.

Abrar, Basheer and Altaf like this.
  4. Altaf

Altaf New Member

BHaii mera to khial hay Pakistan me bus business start ker k is me mehnat or lagan sy kaam kero. Piasa he paisa hay.

Abrar and Basheer like this.
  5. Basheer

Basheer New Member

Paisa to tab aiy ga na jab piasa lagy ga. jahan jaoo money pahly nikalo nahi to wait kerty raho bus.

Abrar likes this.
  6. Altaf

Altaf New Member

You are right@Basheer. But if you are a hard worker and have powerfull skills to meet problems you could get everything you want.

Abrar likes this.
  7. Abrar

Abrar New Member

I have an idea of buying and selling old books. The stander and living style of people is changing. And many students don't keep old books with them. And because of stander consciousness, many students also don't bother to give away the books to needy students. So I think if we will provide a platform to the students where they could buy and sell their old books. and the margin of profit is not very high but later it could be turned into donating unwanting books and selling new books with it.

8. Usama Chaoudery

Usama Chaoudery New Member

bhaai kis k pass food delivery business shuru kerny k ideas hon to batay aur ye b keh ye kaisa rahy ga pakistan me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)