• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

What will you do, if you will have a problem creating child in the class?

• Punishment?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • help to solve problem

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dear readers,
Teaching is a very noble profession. It is also stated that teachers are the Khulafa of Prophets. They convert the knowledge and makes them able to move to a society as a noble nation. They are also responsible for molding the structure of social and religious characteristics of common humans. So they are not in the position of delivering any wrong information. Means no chance of mistakes.

Teachers are not responsible to just convert knowledge into the student. They should also have a good command of the human psyche. So that they could teach according to the learning capacity of a student. They are responsible to increase thirst for knowledge, curiosity and into them.

Here I'm not going to discuss the fields of knowledge and teachers responsibilities. I'm going to explain an effective teaching method which Quran uses for the training of all human beings.
First three steps are a footstep of your teaching​
  1. What to teach
  2. How to teach
  3. Whom to teach
After getting the structure of these steps your now able to start teaching. Now all you need to know the method of teaching according to the nature of human beings.
  • Reason and logic: -whenever you will give any info to your students, also relate it with a powerful logic and reason.
  • Experience:-Do any practical work or a experience to involve them in learning and examining for a long-lasting impact.
  • Study of Nature:- Your learning style should be inevitable. Take them into a visionary world and ask them to study nature for the clues of information.
  • History:- Historical stories and other events are a good source of information. So provide them with a historical background of knowledge.

hassan

Thanks, bro, Teaching is a very noble profession, I think every teacher should know his responsibilities and raise the dignity of this profession. But my question is that, Why our school set up and teaching methods are not getting a global acknowledgment? We have world best doctors, engineers, professional and worlds best religion to follow? Why are these effective teaching methods not working?

Marium

Very effective article. But it's my personal experience that, teachers are not meeting with their duties nowadays. And the most irritating thing for me is that teacher looks very bored and tense personalities by faces.
I'm not saying all teachers are like that but the majority of them have this attitude.

Dear readers,
Teaching is a very noble profession. It is also stated that teachers are the Khulafa of Prophets. They convert the knowledge and makes them able to move to a society as a noble nation. They are also responsible for molding the structure of social and religious characteristics of common humans. So they are not in the position of delivering any wrong information. Means no chance of mistakes.

Teachers are not responsible to just convert knowledge into the student. They should also have a good command of the human psyche. So that they could teach according to the learning capacity of a student. They are responsible to increase thirst for knowledge, curiosity and into them.

Here I'm not going to discuss the fields of knowledge and teachers responsibilities. I'm going to explain an effective teaching method which Quran uses for the training of all human beings.
First three steps are a footstep of your teaching​
  1. What to teach
  2. How to teach
  3. Whom to teach
After getting the structure of these steps your now able to start teaching. Now all you need to know the method of teaching according to the nature of human beings.
  • Reason and logic: -whenever you will give any info to your students, also relate it with a powerful logic and reason.
  • Experience:-Do any practical work or a experience to involve them in learning and examining for a long-lasting impact.
  • Study of Nature:- Your learning style should be inevitable. Take them into a visionary world and ask them to study nature for the clues of information.
  • History:- Historical stories and other events are a good source of information. So provide them with a historical background of knowledge.
nice post

I don't know much about teaching. I failed at it myself when I gave it a go at IELTS back in 2018. At first, I thought it was just like being John Keating from Dead Poets Society, but trust me it's a lot different than your dreams (and I guess you already know that.) So I guess, try to be friends with the kid/student. Get to know him, make him know yourself and do your best to make him feel at home with yourself and I think you would do well.