• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Suggest me Do Principals, Senior Leaders, and Teachers need to upgrade their skills to prepare students for uncertain future?

I am an experienced Teacher Trainer and Senior Leader with a background in Europe, Qatar, and Emirates.
I am fond of Pakistani people and culture, and have been coaching, mentoring, and training a lot of Pakistani teachers, among many other nationalities. I am thinking of relocating to Karachi, and I need to know if the schools are willing to undergo training in modern teaching. Is there a forum for principals and CEOs where I could examine the market?
Many thanks for your kind responses and suggestions!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi There,

First of all can you use your real name ? so that its easy for people to address you here?

Regarding your question, yes the schools of Pakistan needs major changes and training's so you might have good future here . But it would be difficult for you to explain your idea to the administration and school management.

Hi There,

First of all can you use your real name ? so that its easy for people to address you here?

Regarding your question, yes the schools of Pakistan needs major changes and training's so you might have good future here . But it would be difficult for you to explain your idea to the administration and school management.
Thank you very much for your response.
My name is (Mr) Dragan