1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Celebrating 100+ members and 141+ informative content that is being read by thousands of people daily. Thank you all for making this community better with your presence
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to add content. Registration is easy and will take only 2 minutes of your time PROMISE
    Dismiss Notice

Information Best part time jobs for university students in Pakistan

Discussion in 'University Students' started by Admin, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Universty fee and other expenses are not always affordable for every student. So some students think to do any part-time job. But in tough study schedule, it's very hard to find a best compatible job. That's why students live in a fear of falling. But a best part-time job could be a could decision of you to meet your needs.
    A list of best part times jobs for University student in Pakistan is combined for you. Select your mutual part-time job and start to earn.
    1. Brand Ambassador:- If you have a good and shiny personality and you feels easy in a glamorous world than try to find a job as a brand ambassador. It is not a daily based routine work but it is a high paying job.
    2. Artist:- If you are a good artist in the painting, designing or You have any other fun, Than turn your passion into a profession and earn a good income. Try to paint some pictures, or make some design of fashion and so on. When you will introduce them into the market you will get many offers from companies
    3. Homesharing
    4. Freelance:-Many online sites like Skillshare, up work and freelancer are flooded with online work offers. YIf you have any skill like graphic designing, logo making, writing or any other you could get proposals and it gives you a free hand to work in your free hours anywhere any time.
    5. Study research Participant:- Many labs and Senior teacher/professors, Lawyers, production companies always looking for an assistant to do research on their behalf. Just get approch to them and get money.
    6. Library assistant:- If you will be able to find a job in any local library you will be lucky enough to live close to books. Where you will be able to work and study at your convenient time.
    7. Blogger:- Blogging is not an instant way to start earning, but many people do blogging+freelance writing to earn.
    8. Marketing and Sales Intern:-It is also a good source of income. Some companies pay a good money to students who promote their products.
    9. Social media manager:- If you are spending a lot of time on social media, then offer companies or area small business owners to give them services to manage their social media sites.
    10. Catering Staff:-This is also a time convenient and scheduled job or services. You could start your own small company of catering or do a job with any other and get paid according to your services.
    11. Photographer:- Almost every event needs a photographer. Personally many people like to make their personal portfolio or photography on trips to colleges and university are a thing of high demand. You could also shoot awesome photos and sell them online. So don't waste your time and start to work.
    12. Customer service in a Bookshop:- Some bookshops pays hourly in the rushed timings. So you could get a part-time job in Such shops.
    13. Boutique Sales Associate:-Get an association with boutiques and other big clothing stores and then get their booklets. That's al. Students will catch you to buy new-fashioned products.
    What is your passion or free time activities?
    How could you earn money with your hobby?Discuss here.
    Do you have any suggestion Of any best part-time job for students in Pakistan?

2. Malak Abaas

Malak Abaas New Member

If someone will need a social media manager. I'm here. I could give you 4k Instagram followers and 1k FB fans in one month.

Usama Chaoudery likes this.
  3. Usama Chaoudery

Usama Chaoudery New Member

Yaar @Malik Abaas tumary pass koi jin hay jo utha ker followers ko patakh day ga. Waisy lo gay kia is sab ka?

Shaban Ali and Malak Abaas like this.
  4. Malak Abaas

Malak Abaas New Member

@Usama Chaoudery ... Bus yaar aisy he samajh lo.. Ye tech world jin he hay. Kub kis ko gaib or kis ko hazir ker dy kisi ko nahi maloom. Tum nay kerwana ho to batana.

Shaban Ali likes this.
  5. Shaban Ali

Shaban Ali New Member

Yaar me University student hoon. Or aik acha artist b hoon. Lakin college me students or fellows muft me apny photos banwaty rehty hain .... Piasy dyny ki bari sab bag jaty hain

6. yaseen988

yaseen988 New Member

if some one make website for blogs then i can offer him cheap and affordable web hosting only for students

7. fatima khan

fatima khan Member

also i would like to add about content writing its a part time job which is growing in Pakistan from past 3-4 years

8. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

@Fatima do you work as content writer?

9. Abdur-Rehman Qadeer

Abdur-Rehman Qadeer New Member

I have always wanted to work as a freelancer content writer but I don't know why couldn't I find any work on any of the big sites. Now I'm working as full time and the pay is less than a laborer. So if anyone got some helpful ideas, let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)