• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

7 Tips To Improve Personality

"Beauty Attract the Eyes but Personality capture the Heart "

1. Good Listener
  2. Making No Excuses
  3. Appreciate
  4. Confident
  5. Desire to serve then to serve
  6. Be happy
  7. playing my own favorite
"Imposing my own standard while judging and rating other peoples "

Most Important Tips For Everyone It can Change Your Life Because Motivation is important for everyone. We can’t live our daily life happily without motivation. Motivation is the presence of purpose and desire to achieve success. When we are inspired, excited, getting more than expected .

1- Good Listening--> o wow, what a analysis.
2- No making excuses --> say sorry without any excuses.
3- Appreciate --> Pay thanks and express compliments etc.

This is the motivation I needed, thank you!
emoji_u1f4ab.png
Keep rising to be who you want to be!
emoji_u1f4ab.png

This reminds me all my mistakes that I have in my personality....I tell my things to in detail maybe that's why no one shows soo much interest and I don't listen to others properly...and much more mistakes.. it was a random but thanks to make me change I will try from now
emoji_u1f642.png

"Beauty Attract the Eyes but Personality capture the Heart "

1. Good Listener
  2. Making No Excuses
  3. Appreciate
  4. Confident
  5. Desire to serve then to serve
  6. Be happy
  7. playing my own favorite
"Imposing my own standard while judging and rating other peoples "

Most Important Tips For Everyone It can Change Your Life Because Motivation is important for everyone. We can’t live our daily life happily without motivation. Motivation is the presence of purpose and desire to achieve success. When we are inspired, excited, getting more than expected .
Good initiative... There are very much less these type of content creator