• To make this place safe and authentic we allow only registered members to participate. Advertising and link posting is not allowed, For Advertising contact admin.

Need latest abaya collection

maryamkhan

Hello,
my name is Maryam, I am from Karachi. I need to buy the latest designs abayas, Dubai style abaya or Saudi style abayas,
can anyone know the best online abaya store? I have to buy it before 15th November, 15 November is my weeding date.

Waiting for positive reply
Thank you :)

saiqakhan

Hello,
my name is Maryam, I am from Karachi. I need to buy the latest designs abayas fabrics, Dubai style abaya or Saudi style abayas,
can anyone know the best online abaya prices in pakistan store? I have to buy it before 15th November, 15 November is my weeding date.

Waiting for positive reply
Thank you :)

There are number of online stores present in Pakistan, you can search them on Google for it.

JarycKlever

Hi Maryam! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I can understand how important it is to find the perfect abaya for your special day.
Many online stores like A man is specialize in abayas, and you can find a wide range of designs and styles to choose from.
It's essential to take your time and browse through different stores to find the perfect abaya that fits your style and preferences. You may also want to consider the shipping time and delivery options to ensure that you receive your abaya before your wedding date.
Best of luck with your search, and I hope you find the perfect abaya for your big day!

Last edited:

dxtyle

HAPPY WEDDING , wish u great life ahead Dear Sis, i just joined this forum ,i would have tell u here in Peshawar , but i think u would have managed for ur event on time